Fully Vaxxed .ME Legal Info
Please also read Fully Vaxxed .ME’s Terms of Service (“Terms”), which describe the terms under which you use and we provide our Services.
- Better Communication With Businesses. Many businesses rely on Fully Vaxxed .ME to communicate with their customers and clients. We work with businesses that use Facebook or third parties to help store and better manage their communications with you on Fully Vaxxed .ME.
Information We Collect
Fully Vaxxed .ME must receive or collect some information to operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
The types of information we receive and collect depend on how you use our Services. We require certain information to deliver our Services and without this we will not be able to provide our Services to you. For example, you must provide your mobile phone number to create an account to use our Services.
Our Services have optional features which, if used by you, require us to collect additional information to provide such features. You will be notified of such collection, as appropriate. If you choose not to provide the information needed to use a feature, you will be unable to use the feature. For example, you cannot share your location with your contacts if you do not permit us to collect your location data from your device. Permissions can be managed through your Settings menu on both Android and iOS devices.
Information You Provide
- Your Account Information. You must provide basic information to create a Fully Vaxxed .ME account. If you don’t provide us with this information, you will not be able to create an account to use our Services.
- Customer Support and Other Communications. When you contact us for customer support or otherwise communicate with us, you may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, any other information you deem helpful, and how to contact you (e.g., an email address). For example, you may send us an email with information relating to app performance or other issues.
Automatically Collected Information
- Usage And Log Information. We collect information about your activity on our Services, like service-related, diagnostic, and performance information.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We work with third-party service providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with them to distribute our apps; provide our technical and physical infrastructure, delivery, and other systems; provide engineering support, cybersecurity support, and operational support; supply location, map, and places information; process payments; help us understand how people use our Services; market our Services; help you connect with businesses using our Services; conduct surveys and research for us; ensure safety, security, and integrity; and help with customer service. These companies may provide us with information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us with reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
How We Use Information
We use information we have (subject to choices you make and applicable law) to operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. Here’s how:
- Our Services. We use information we have to operate and provide our Services, including providing customer support; completing purchases or transactions; improving, fixing, and customizing our Services. We also use information we have to understand how people use our Services; evaluate and improve our Services; research, develop, and test new services and features; and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Safety, Security, And Integrity. Safety, security, and integrity are an integral part of our Services. We use information we have to verify accounts and activity; combat harmful conduct; protect users against bad experiences and spam; and promote safety, security, and integrity on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms and policies, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- Communications About Our Services. We use information we have to communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our terms, policies, and other important updates. We may provide you marketing for our Services.
- Business Interactions. We enable you and third parties, like businesses, to communicate and interact with each other using our Services, such as Clothing Catalogsfor businesses on Fully Vaxxed .ME through which you can browse products and services and place orders. Businesses may send you transaction, appointment, and shipping notifications; product and service updates; and marketing.
- We do not want you to have a spammy experience; as with all of your messages, you can manage these communications, and we will honor the choices you make.
Information You And We Share
You share your information as you use and communicate through our Services, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Information Associated with Your Account.
- Businesses On Fully Vaxxed .ME. We offer specific services to businesses such as providing them with metrics regarding their use of our Services.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We work with third-party service providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. We work with these companies to support our Services, such as to provide technical infrastructure, delivery and other systems; market our Services; conduct surveys and research for us; protect the safety, security, and integrity of users and others; and assist with customer service. When we share information with third-party service providers in this capacity, we require them to use your information on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and terms.
Assignment, Change Of Control, And Transfer
In the event that we are involved in a merger, acquisition, restructuring, bankruptcy, or sale of all or some of our assets, we will share your information with the successor entities or new owners in connection with the transaction in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Managing And Retaining Your Information
If you would like to further manage, change, limit, or delete your information, you can do that through the following tools:
- Deleting Your Fully Vaxxed .ME Account. You can delete your Fully Vaxxed .ME account at any time (including if you want to revoke your consent to our use of your information pursuant to applicable law) using our in-app delete my account feature.
Law, Our Rights, And Protection
Updates To Our Policy
Fully Vaxxed .ME
10 Light Street, Unit 504
Baltimore, Maryland, 21202
United States of America